AWANA

Tonight is Wednesday, and now that Jenna is three, she can go to AWANA! She is in Cubbies and did a great job saying her verse tonight. We were VERY proud that she told her Cubbies Motto and Key Verse to her leader, instead of just to me and Preston. She's good at talking at home (VERY good, I might add), but when others enter, or when she is outside of her home, the chatting ceases. The other day I strongly encouraged her to be polite to someone and say "hi" Really it's not that hard. She did a great job, and when we walked out, she echoed what we say all the time to her "See, I knew I could do it!" Praise God, she did!

UPDATE: AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed and it's a church program that gives rewards for kids memorizing verses and completing sections of an age-appropriate book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens