Animal Nuts




When Jenna started being able to communicate, we realized that she really liked animals, and it became obvious that the more she was around animals, the more she talked, so I always felt like it was some sort of 'therapy' for her.


Carrie, on the other hand, is still not able to communicate, but it has been obvious since at least July, that she loves animals as well. For her, it doesn't matter if it's in real life, photos, or videos, she goes nuts over animals. At our house, we've begun pointing animal commercials out to her and we all enjoy the result: she gasps, kicks, says oooh and eeeee and just smiles from ear to ear. I love that both our girls enjoy animals; but I'm thankful Preston hasn't decided that we need one in our little tiny back yard. For now, we just enjoy everyone else's animals, and this past weekend, we all did just that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens