Catching My Breath
Just this past week, I've felt like I'm finally able to breathe. The Christmas presents are completed, baking done, and decorations put-up. And as much as we love the holidays, I am very thankful that it is January! I am SO thankful that Preston was able to spend the holidays with us in 2009; an opportunity we hadn't had in several years due to job requirements. Although we're still unsure where the Lord is leading us and what opportunities HE will present us, we are praising God for his provision and peace!
Several members in our church are facing a very difficult 2010 but we know the Lord is still on the throne, and He is GOOD! Young Skyler is facing a tough battle for his health, Lewis Holleman and his five children are facing their first year without Kathy, our friends the Kaufman's are grieving the loss of Kim's father and nephew, and there are several marriages in crisis. We have SO much to be thankful for this year, and I'm committed to making the most of each day!
Several members in our church are facing a very difficult 2010 but we know the Lord is still on the throne, and He is GOOD! Young Skyler is facing a tough battle for his health, Lewis Holleman and his five children are facing their first year without Kathy, our friends the Kaufman's are grieving the loss of Kim's father and nephew, and there are several marriages in crisis. We have SO much to be thankful for this year, and I'm committed to making the most of each day!
Comments
Post a Comment