Laugh


So I finally made it to the Ozark MOPS group on Thursday after debating back and forth whether I should work or go to MOPS. It's usually hard to go, but I really enjoy myself when I get there, which also goes for the MOPS group in Forsyth. This week in Ozark we had a speaker that challenged us with basic principles to enjoy life a little more. One was to laugh. Laugh at the crazy odd things you do, teaching your children to not be so serious about life. Also she challenged us to laugh together. Find silly ways to laugh, and make games out of laughter. Funny she mentioned it, because Jenna has just started snorting (yes, I said snorting) when she fake laughs, which makes us laugh. It's quite interesting really. She usually starts fake laughing and it turns into a real giggle, which is so much fun. These two pictures make me laugh. The top one because it's such an innocent smile coming from a crazy little baby. The bottom one because of (a) the look on Carrie's face (b) the sweatpants pushed up above her knees to wear too-big boots (c) Jenna's cheesy smile (d) Jenna's church shoes with her pajamas (I mean, what ELSE would she be wearing?!) (e) The oh-so messy floor, which characterizes our home many days...and I'm becoming ok with that.
Comments
Post a Comment