Jenna Turns 6




Jenna's sixth birthday was this week. She loves Kindergarten, although it completely wipes her out. She loves her teacher and usually gets along well with the other children. She was rewarded with pancakes with the principal for showing respect at school. She loves and is a blessing to her family and often says "I'm not fighting; I'm going to be a peacemaker" She has already completed her first SPARKS book, working on the extra credit book. Her most favorite thing in the world is to ride a horse as she has always loved animals. We are so proud of her and love her so much!

It seems not so long ago that we were heading to the hospital so excited to find out if it was a boy or girl, and ready to love on the babe. After six years of walking this crazy parenting road, our oldest has hit the point where she has to use two hands to show her years. If only I could hold my years on two hands! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens