Four Months
Happy Four Month Birthday, Amelia!
Here are a few things we want to never forget:
*You sleep from about 9pm to 8am almost every day
*You aren't eating good; only about 12 ounces a day.
I think it's maybe the reflux making you not want to eat,
even though you are still on Zantac.
*You love your Sisters and they love you so much
*You are still very quiet: you cry only when tired or hungry
*You love your binki and you pull it out a lot. We often tell Jenna to put the binki in for you,
only to hear her say But I just did, and she pulled it out!
*You now know "strangers" and sometimes pucker up and fuss when they talk to or hold you.
It seems like it's easier for you to go to other people at church.
You are SO loved-on at church; someone said this month "That baby isn't going to know who her momma is" because you are passed around so often; I love it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment