7 months




Oh, precious baby.  You are seven months old and so full of life!
A few things we want to never forget:
* You are sleeping all night, and finally just this last week started eating better!
*  You are in the 10th percentile for your weight; you are still a peanut!
* You grab everything within your reach.  And quickly.
* You can sit in the Bumbo and have a huge range for things you are able to grab.  You lean, pull, push (the Bumbo back with your bare feet) and get almost everything that you want.
* You give wet kisses
* You reach for people that you want
* You have begun to let your voice heard.  And in a very loud way.  You sometimes get mad and scream.  Like a scream, not a hard cry.  A scream. But I can't blame you with those pesky teeth coming.
* Your Sisters love you to pieces.  Jenna misses you while she's at school and always wants to walk around the house.  It makes me quite nervous.  But, she's only let you fall off my bed once, and hit your head on the counter at the doctor's office once.  You survived both times.
* You can pick up your binki and put it in your mouth, although sometimes its upside down or sideways =)




Hooray!! I can do that clapping thing...


...well, I can clap with a closed fist at least

And I will add that sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I know, I know; he acts weird sometimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens