Amelia is ONE!
My baby is one. It happened too fast, and the sad part is that I knew it would.
I have desperately tried to enjoy each moment with this little beauty.
This last month has been a little more challenging, but still so fun!
Today she is one.
Today she is one.
Here are a few things I want to never forget:
* You have lots of words: baby, ball, mama, dada, hi, puppy, meow, moo, uh-oh...
* You slept through the night last night. It hasn't happened much in the last month
* You have eight teeth, and I think more are coming soon
* Your favorite food is green beans, followed closely by vanilla yogurt and veggie straws
* You walk everywhere. Started taking a lot of steps right before Christmas.
* You were very sick this month. Got a 103.7 fever Christmas night. Took you to the Dr in ND on the 26th and you had a UTI. Antibiotic for 10 days made you stop eating,
then you got croup after we got home. It's been a long month. You started eating after croup and were making up for lost time. This is the first time you've ever taken 7 ounce bottles. Ever.
* You are loved by so many! But you are pretty picky about who has you.
Comments
Post a Comment