13 Months
While I doubt I will continue to make time to do monthly pictures, I have time today, so here it is!
Amelia at 13 months is everywhere! And into everything! She's just a ball of energy and stops only to be held. A few things we want to never forget:
* She's naughty in the bathroom; randomly flushes the toilet and pulls out toilet paper until we stop her
* She is naughty in her room; pulls wipes out of the warmer and diapers out of the basket
* She loves her sisters to push her on her bike but doesn't ride it herself
* She still has her bottle but she's eating so we're keeping it for this month at least
* She still has her binki; the other two girls had it long gone by 8 and 9 months
* She still likes to be rocked with her bottle at night. I love the time with her.
* She is teething and some days are rough.
* She still usually takes two naps
Comments
Post a Comment