Easter
I write this blog for family, and friends, for me, and my girls.
I want to remember all of it, not only the successful days with lots of smiles, hugs,
and well-dressed girls, but also the days when everything didn't go right.
Easter of this year was one of those days.
The successful part of our day was the important part: we all got to go to church together, and even got to both serve together in the nursery, then worship together in service.
We had a fun day, filled with lots of plastic egg hunts, which is a favorite for the girls.
The unsuccessful part: getting only one picture.
And I will warn you that it's not a good picture.
But it's real. And we're real. So here's our only Easter picture from this year.
So here's to next year! And lots of pictures the rest of the year!
I promise her hair was really cute at church,
then came her pulling it out, then a nap created this amazing hair!
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment