Easter 2016

I love getting everyone dressed-up for church on Easter Sunday.
I always look forward to the celebration service at church, 
and the joy that comes in marking our Savior's resurrection is hard to put into words.

It feels like the beginning of Spring, even though it isn't usually all that warm.
Not this year. I am so thankful for a beautiful Spring day, and the girls are enjoying it!


We still employ the Easter bunny at our house, but he gets help from mom =)


The girls LOVE to hunt eggs. We don't leave candy in them every time, 
but they love to hide, then find, then hide, then find, the eggs with each other. 
They count them most times, but a few always get lost. I guess that's the beauty of plastic eggs.


We always dye eggs, but I usually don't get it done until after church. I procrastinate like that. Sometimes I even dread the mess, but always end up enjoying it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens