5 Months Old
Oh, sweet baby! Five months old already.
A few things I want to never forget:
*You weigh 13 pounds, 5 ounces. Quite the little peanut.
*Your favorite toy is your toes.
*You are constantly rolling from your tummy to back, and can almost roll from back to tummy.
*You don't have much of an appetite these days. We are trying hard to see what could be the problem, but the Doctors are stumped. We switched you to liquid gold formula AKA Nutramigen in hopes that will help.
*Just the last day or so, you have started really using your voice.
*You love your Momma, but accept others holding you (usually)
*You just learned today that you're not a fan of the swimming pool. You like watching everyone else, but I think you're not a fan of the cool water. You have always liked to be 'just right'; not too hot, not too cold
*You love rice cereal mixed with juice but want nothing to do with it if it's mixed with formula
*You have started taking baby food and usually enjoy it. It helps your silent reflux
*Jenna has started carrying you around. I'm not a huge fan, but she thinks she's quite big and it's permissible.
*You aren't sleeping through the night. I think you're just too hungry.
A few things I want to never forget:
*You weigh 13 pounds, 5 ounces. Quite the little peanut.
*Your favorite toy is your toes.
*You are constantly rolling from your tummy to back, and can almost roll from back to tummy.
*You don't have much of an appetite these days. We are trying hard to see what could be the problem, but the Doctors are stumped. We switched you to liquid gold formula AKA Nutramigen in hopes that will help.
*Just the last day or so, you have started really using your voice.
*You love your Momma, but accept others holding you (usually)
*You just learned today that you're not a fan of the swimming pool. You like watching everyone else, but I think you're not a fan of the cool water. You have always liked to be 'just right'; not too hot, not too cold
*You love rice cereal mixed with juice but want nothing to do with it if it's mixed with formula
*You have started taking baby food and usually enjoy it. It helps your silent reflux
*Jenna has started carrying you around. I'm not a huge fan, but she thinks she's quite big and it's permissible.
*You aren't sleeping through the night. I think you're just too hungry.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment