6 Months
Six months old. Halfway to being 'ONE'
So little but yet growing so quickly
A few things we want to never forget:
* You grab everything you can get to, and FAST! Including your sisters' hair
* You get up at night and eat. Which is great because you don't eat much during the day.
But nights when it's 1am and 4am, I am exhausted but still so glad you're eating
* You're a peanut; strangers usually ask how old you are, then ask if you were a preemie
* You are starting to get noisy but we do love to hear you coo.
* When you wake up in the mornings you are usually content in your bed for a while.
* I kiss you tons each day. Sometimes you'll let me kiss your cheeks for a while. Other times, not so much
* You usually like me best. And I like that.

Comments
Post a Comment