3 going on 16?!

So Jenna's most favorite friend Chloe turns three this week and her big gift was a battery operated JEEP! I'm not sure which of the girls was more excited...maybe it was Chloe because she got to drive, but they really enjoyed driving to the 'store' and back again...and again...and again...and again...you get the point!
The three of us went to church today and came back home and napped and we all three thoroughly enjoyed the day. To top it off, we got to see Larry, Jewel, and Melody Thompson, our friends from Iowa - what a joy!
I don't think I've mentioned it, but on Tuesday, our good friends the Kaufman's found out that Kim's father has stage four lung cancer that has also spread to his bones, causing quite a bit of pain. Kim is there with her dad now and we are praying that they will have a sweet time visiting him and peace through the trial. Today at church we were reminded that Jesus is enough to sustain them through this very difficult time.
Comments
Post a Comment