The Duke Divas NEVER...
Here's one for MckMama
Last night while preparing a scrumpious dessert, I definitely did NOT spill the expensive dark chocolate chips then proceed to pick them up off of the floor and put them in the cake. No, not me!
I definitely did NOT buy expensive cloth diapers (I must be completely nuts) then keep it to myself so my friends didn't think I was completely nuts. Not, I would never!
I did NOT just publish an adorable video of my oldest daughter jumping off the couch. That's dangerous, I would never do that!
And finally, I did NOT just give my husband permission to buy a dirt bike (what is he, 16?!) then totally regret it. When I made decisions, I stick by them, and I support my husband in every aspect!
Last night while preparing a scrumpious dessert, I definitely did NOT spill the expensive dark chocolate chips then proceed to pick them up off of the floor and put them in the cake. No, not me!
I definitely did NOT buy expensive cloth diapers (I must be completely nuts) then keep it to myself so my friends didn't think I was completely nuts. Not, I would never!
I did NOT just publish an adorable video of my oldest daughter jumping off the couch. That's dangerous, I would never do that!
And finally, I did NOT just give my husband permission to buy a dirt bike (what is he, 16?!) then totally regret it. When I made decisions, I stick by them, and I support my husband in every aspect!
Comments
Post a Comment