3 Weeks Already?

I can't BELIEVE it's been three weeks since I posted last! Where does the time go? I'll tell you since you asked: it goes to Jenna, Carrie, Preston, then dishes, toys, laundry, and house cleaning if there's anything remaining in me by the end of the day. I can't believe how difficult it is to keep up with 'everything else' and have only two children! Seriously, how do people do it with more than two, and how do people like MckMama survive with four children four and under?! I'm amazed!
Carrie first tooth popped right through this morning - I could hardly believe that two months after the doctor said she'd have two teeth in two weeks, one tooth came on up! Carrie is also on the VERGE of crawling. She sits and plays and eventually rolls and plays and is able to grab anything her little heart desires, but has yet to do the 'traditional crawl' I'm good with that, though. I was telling a church friend that I am not allowing Carrie to crawl because I like that she isn't mobile. She thought I was a terrible mother; I think I'm just not a good crawl-encourager, per se.
Enjoy these photos of my adorable little darlings and good night.
Carrie first tooth popped right through this morning - I could hardly believe that two months after the doctor said she'd have two teeth in two weeks, one tooth came on up! Carrie is also on the VERGE of crawling. She sits and plays and eventually rolls and plays and is able to grab anything her little heart desires, but has yet to do the 'traditional crawl' I'm good with that, though. I was telling a church friend that I am not allowing Carrie to crawl because I like that she isn't mobile. She thought I was a terrible mother; I think I'm just not a good crawl-encourager, per se.
Enjoy these photos of my adorable little darlings and good night.
Isn;t that funny. I am glad I am not the only one to follow blogs around here. But little Granton \sure has touched my heart.
ReplyDelete