Some Pearly News

Yesterday Carrie popped her third tooth through...just like that! That boils down to crawling, clapping, and two teeth in a matter of seven days! Oh, how quickly they change the first 12 months!!
The good news is the basement is as done as it's going to get, and we're done working on it. The bad news is it's not technically 100% complete, but we will find out in a few hours if it passes the underwriter's scrutiny. As our banker put it, we've kicked-it into a whole new gear the last 10 days!
Last night we were able to finally do something FUN after a lot of work! We enjoyed C of O's Honor America night with face painting, balloons, fellowship, and fireworks. Carrie even enjoyed the fireworks - I was impressed. (I'm sure it couldn't have been that she was too exhausted to care) Pictures will follow, but for now I'm going to get to work and go home and get everyone packed to head up North for a week. We're really looking forward to the getaway!
The good news is the basement is as done as it's going to get, and we're done working on it. The bad news is it's not technically 100% complete, but we will find out in a few hours if it passes the underwriter's scrutiny. As our banker put it, we've kicked-it into a whole new gear the last 10 days!
Last night we were able to finally do something FUN after a lot of work! We enjoyed C of O's Honor America night with face painting, balloons, fellowship, and fireworks. Carrie even enjoyed the fireworks - I was impressed. (I'm sure it couldn't have been that she was too exhausted to care) Pictures will follow, but for now I'm going to get to work and go home and get everyone packed to head up North for a week. We're really looking forward to the getaway!
Comments
Post a Comment