Carrie is Crawling!!!


Yay for Carrie...she finally figured out how to go. She's been taking a crawl-step here or there, but today she is moving. I'm not sure how excited I am about it, but she's happy, so I guess I will be, too!
Our electrician is here finishing up and the carpet layers will be here later this afternoon to put the pad down. Last night we got the rec room floor stained and mopped, and the tile down on the patio - it is beautiful!! We have three guys coming tonight to help hang doors and trim, and maybe the tile in the bathroom (if I can get Preston convinced). We're very excited about it all coming together, but as soon as it's done, we're headed out of town for a week...bad timing, but the 'vacation' to ND for a LaDuke family reunion will be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas 2025

Merry Christmas 2024

Kittens